|FencCoat® Finish||Jerith’s FenceCoat® finish withstands 3,000 hours of salt spray testing and 5 years of exposure in Florida versus 1,000 hours and 1 year for others; twice the thickness and hardness of wet paints; environmentally friendly.|
|HS-35 Alloy||HS-35 alloy used in all of our components (even the pickets) for added strength.|
|Gates||All of Jerith’s gates have a welded frame that allows them to support 250 lbs.; come with a standard magnetic handle latch that works every time.|
|Alloy Castings||All castings (caps, wall mounts, finials, etc.) are more corrosion-resistant than the cheaper, more common alloys that others use.|
|Screwless||Residential and Regency fence sections are all assembled with our patented screwless design which uses hidden stainless steel fasteners for strength and durability. Most other “screwless” designs use either hidden screws (which can loosen) or plastic connectors (which break fairly easily). Our Aero and Industrial Strength fences use screws with an adhesive patch to keep them tight and a square drive for added security.|
|Jerith||Jerith is the oldest and largest aluminum fence manufacturer; 50 years experience; third generation family business; products made in USA; most orders ship within 2 weeks.|
|Lifetime Warranty||Our lifetime warranty is backed by an established company that is a leader in the industry.|
Choosing the Grade of Fence
Hopefully you have decided that a Jerith aluminum fence is the way to go, so we’ll just focus on our fences for now. Jerith fences are available in six grades, ranging from an economical alternative to our heavy industrial product. You can download a complete conversion chart here.
- Liberty – Our least expensive offering. Limited in styles, colors and heights to our most popular combinations, Liberty is very similar to the fences we first offered over 50 years ago. The sections are about as strong as most other manufacturers’ standard residential aluminum products.
- American Series – Also has a limited selection of our most popular designs. American Series is unique because of its 1” x 5/8” picket, which looks more substantial than a 5/8” square picket. The rails and posts are the same as Liberty, but the pickets are stronger.
- Residential – Our best-selling line of fence! The widest variety of heights, colors, and styles are available in Residential Grade. Uses a patented hidden fastener system which will not loosen over time. Sections are substantially stronger than Liberty or American Series products.
- Aero – This grade offers a few features not commonly found in aluminum fences. All of the aluminum extrusions have rounded edges to soften the corners which are typically 90 degree angles. Plus, Aero also uses a rectangular 1” x 5/8” picket for a more striking appearance. This picket is far stronger than a 5/8” square picket and is a good choice for containing larger dogs or along golf courses. Available in 6′ or 8′ lengths.
- Regency – Like Residential, it uses our patented hidden fastener system. Regency styles all have a “dropped bottom” appearance where the pickets do not extend below the lower horizontal rail. Significantly stronger than our Residential grade and ideal for commercial or high-end residential usage. Available in 6′ or 8′ lengths.
- Industrial – The name says it all. This fence is meant for high traffic areas, commercial swimming pools, and higher security applications. Also very impressive when used on a residential estate.
For a detailed chart detailing our fence dimensions please see the Aluminum Fence Specification Guide.